We know how important being at the top of the rankings is and with the large debate on search engine optimisation (SEO) vs Paid placement (PP) we can help you by taking your worries about only have the funds for one out of the equation.
What is SEO?
SEO is the organic search section of a search engine and stands for Search Engine Optimisation. IT involves using the algorithms of search engines to increase your ranks or visibility in search engine results pages (SERP). Eah search engine has their own algorithm and therefore it makes it a specific art.
Put simply, it puts you up in the ranks of Google, Yahoo etc.
How We Use SEO
- Unique and descriptive titles for all pages
- Using the alt tag to describe images and elements
- Include keyword rich text descriptions
- Unique descriptions and keyword metatags
- Text links and descriptions
- Relevant high quality links
- Adherence to Web Standard Guidelines
- Validation of all HTML and CSS
- Keyword specific URL links
- No Duplication
- Optimising Images and all elements
- Dynamic pages
- Submitting the pages to Search Engines lists
- Restriction on Splash and Gatway pages
- Up to date content
- Relevant content